Thursday, April 7, 2011

Least relaxing bath of my life.

I'm still a bit sick, so I put the stopper in the tub and ran the shower on full hot to make a hot bath and steam up the room at the same time. The steam helps my throat and congestion like nothing else. So I hot in the hot water, settle in and hear this weird noise that sounds exactly like an angry wasp buzzing at the skylight over the tub.

It was had to be the pipes so I ignored it for a while, but when finally I got my glasses it turned out it was a huge pissed of wasp buzzing at the skylight! And one downside of a Kindle is that it's pretty bad for smashing wasps.

Long story short: I chased a wasp all over the bathroom with an old New Yorker and almost broke my neck trying to catch it. And when I finally got it, bits of it fell into my mug of my absolute favorite mint tea.

So I took a shower. Stupid wasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment